1994 Carri-Craft 60 Power Cat Houseboat
Yacht price :
With only four 60 foot Carri-Craft Power Cats were ever built, “Midnight Strait” has been modified to 65' LOA with a hydraulic sport deck lift. Original Manufacturers Retail Cost reportedly approached $950,000 US, the four vessels being assembled in the Carri-Craft Wisconsin factory.
Powered with a pair of 300hp Cummings, 6 BTA-4.9 M3 turbo with just over 1,000 hours of operation SMOH. Fuel Economy and capacity (560 gal. - reportedly est. cruising range 800nm@ 1200rpm and a 15kW Kohler generator producing more than enough power for a full complement of guests. A “Go Just About Anywhere” vessel. She is “America’s Great Loop” capable if desired.
The interior spaces have been nicely updated and is open and airy. The Master Stateroom is full beam aft with a private enclosed head and shower. The ultimate live aboard vessel she offers the conveniences of a houseboat and the performance and handling of a long range cat hull. Shew will accommodate up to 10 additional over night guests.
Welcome aboard the “Midnight Strait” ...enjoy your time and a piece of South Florida History."
Northstar Yacht Sales, LLC - CoBrokerage Power Cat- DO NOT TOUCH is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Affiniti Yacht Brokerage | Lighthouse Point Office.
- 60 Power Cat Houseboat
- Lighthouse Point, FL, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- House Boat
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 60 ft - 18.29 meter
- 197 ft - 60.05 meter
- 14 ft 6 in - 4.42 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 20 ft 4 in - 6.2 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 32000 lbs
- 6 BTA 49 M3
- Cruise Speed:
- 25 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 30 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 450 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Truly a wide open floor plan this incredible vessel with accommodate 10 overnight guests comfortably. a very large main salon is set forward with an entrance at the fore deck through a large wing style door. The lower helm station is located immediately to starboard and a large entertainment center immediately to port. A full sized beige leather settee and two tuck and roll light chairs provide plenty of seating. A smaller sized dining table which converts to seating for eight (8) when pulled out along with plenty of counter space at the adjoining galley. The vessel is finished in light ash cabinetry and accent wood panels creating an “open and airy" feel. Numerous interior updates were done several years ago and have seen gentle use and solid maintenance.
- Beige Leather Couch
- Custom shades throughout the Salon
- LG 55" FLat Screen Television
- Blu-Ray Disc Player
- Stereo System w/CD Player
- Four (4) 24" Fold Down Fans
- Two (2) 15" Attwood Marine Fans
- Tinted Salon Windows
A full beam stateroom, the Master is located all the way aft with an ensuite head and stall shower. The queen island berth is set cross beam. Dresser with drawer storage and a hanging closet. There are two entrances to this stateroom with one leading in from the galley area and the second is an exterior entrance coming in from the aft cockpit deck. Open and airy there is no doubt this is the Master.
Situated along the port side across from the galley this stateroom offers the comforts of home. Full Size island berth with drawer and hanging storage. Good ventilation for plenty of fresh air.
Staterooms 3 and 4
These staterooms share a common entrance through a hatch in the main salon and are separated by curtains. Full sized berths, portlight ventilation along with central A/C and small televisions. Storage is shared at the entrance.
Situated along the starboard side running fore and aft the galley is a large open style with generous counter space and cabinet storage. The galley sole is comprised of inlaid oak wood and has all the versatility a hostess would ever need to accommodate plenty of guests.
- Two Burner Electric Stove
- Full-size Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Large Lobster Pot Stainless Steel Sink
- Side by Side Refrigerator / Freezer
- Over and Under Cabinets
Electronics and Navigation
Lower Helm Station
- West Marine Handheld VHF (1)
- Simrad Shipmate RS 8300 VHF
- Simrad Robertson AP11 Auto Pilot (Inop)
- Remote Search Light
- Simrad CE 30 Shipmate Plotter
- Shipmate GPS & Plotter
Fly Bridge Helm
• Garmin GPSmap 541 GPS Plotter / Sounder
• Dickson Stern Thruster Control Pad
• West Marine 580 VHF Radio
• Jabsco Remote Search/Spot Light Control
• Robertson AP11 Auto Pilot Remote Control Unit
• Fusion Marine Stereo MS-UD650 Bluetooth Capable
• Four (4) JL Audio "Bullet" speakers, Four (4) 8" Round Speakers and Two (2) Sub Woofers.
• Winegard Pathway X1 "Dish" Satellite Dome Antenna
Electrical and Mechanical
There is 120/12 volt incandescent and fluorescent cabin lighting. Cruisair, three-zone reverse cycle heat and air conditioning units with SMX digital controllers. A Magnavox 9" AC/DC color television is located in the Master Stateroom and a Fusion MS-UD650 Bluietooth Capable stereo radio can be found on the flybridge. The main entertainment center containing an LG 55" FLat Screen color television, a Blu-Ray Disc Player, Kenwood X-A3 auto reverse dual cassette deck, CD player, stereo receiver/equalizer and Kenwood speakers and a 48" LG Sound Bar. Additionally, there is a Marinco Phone/Cable inlet at the bow of the vessel and dual stainless-steel trumpet horns located on the starboard side of the flybridge.
- 12 Volt DC System
- 12-Volt Standard Batteries (4)
- 12-Volt 4-D Batteries (2)
- CIC-3 Amp Charger (2)
- Guest Charge Pro 10-AMP Battery Charger
- Bilge Blowers (2)
- Remote Controlled Search Light
- Hand-Held Searchlight
- Westerbeke, 15-KW Generator (2356-Hours)
- Bilge & Temperature Alarms
- Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps (4)
- AC Electrical System
- 120/240 VAC
- Hubbell 50 AMP Shorepower Connectors (2)
- 50 AMP, 50' Shore Power Cords (2)
- Twist Lock Inlets at the Bow
- Perko Battery Selector Switch
- Lower Station Windshield Wipers
- Television Antenna
- Sea Fire-1301 Halon Fire System
Powered by a pair of Cummins 6BTA 4.9 M3 300 HP turbo diesels this vessel will cruise at a comfortable and economical 22 knots and has a reported maximum SOG of 26 Knots. Engine hours currently reading Port: 970.9 and Starboard: 1051.8 both SMOH.
Deck and Hull
Additional Hull Space
The Westerbeke 15kW freshwater cooled generator has a sound shield and is located in the Port forward hull compartment, with access via a removable section of the salon sofa, which exposes the ladder down below. Forward of the generator is a massive storage area, plus an additional battery compartment, all the way forward in the hull. At the rear of the Starboard side lower helm station, there are three steps down to the Crew Quarters referred to as Stateroom 3 and 4, which are forward in the hull. The guest head is aft of the steps. The Crew’s Quarters are 10’6" deep, providing space for two. The inside bulkhead has a hatch leading to the back of the helm station. Forward of the Crew Quarters is another battery compartment.
• White Starboard Table and two (2) chairs
• Chaise Lounge with cushions converts to a king size bed
• Fly Bridge Helm set to starboard side
• Companion Seat to port side forward accommodating two persons
• A pair of U-shaped settees port and starboard just aft of the helm area
• Radar Arch
• Large Black Bimini Top with a four sided Eisenglass/Sunbrella Canvas Enclosure
• Four Person Hot Tub
• Two (2) Large Bomar Hatches on starboard side deck. One (1) at Helm Station
and the second aft of the u-shaped settee and forward of the hot tub
• One (1) Small Bomar Hatch on the port side deck mid-ship
• Pair of Taco Grand Slam Outriggers mounted to the radar arch
• Perimeter of fly aft deck fitted with three foot high rails with black sunbrella
• Tide Riding Boarding Platform (allows boarding at 7 areas of the yacht).
• Ships Bell
• Fender Holders w/Fenders & Covers
• Main Deck Cockpit
• Caribbean Style Aluminum Deck Shade with black vinyl
• Aluminum Ladder to Fly Bridge
• Starboard Prep Table at transom
• TEC InfraRed Grill at transom
• Cockpit Rails port, starboard and transom
• Seat Cushions port and starboard
• Large Hydraulic Swim Platform
• Swing Down 32' Flat Screen Television
• Full Custom Aluminum Cockpit Awning with Vinyl
• Black Aluminum TACO Swing-Out Outriggers on Radar Arch
• Four (4) J L Audio "Bullet" Stereo Speakers mounted to Radar Arch
• Four 8" Oval Speakers and Two (2) Sub Woofers
• Electric Anchor Windlass
• Two (2) Fortress FX-37 Aluminum Anchors
• Two (2) Starboard Chaise Padded Lounges on Fly Bridge
• Two (2) Starboard Padded Lounge Chairs
• Starboard Vinyl Table and Umbrella on Fly Bridge
• Assorted Foam Padded Vinyl Seat Cushions
• USCG Safety Package Equipment
• Two (2) Yellow Stinger Plastic Paddle Boards
With only four 60 foot Carri-Craft Power Cats were ever built, “Midnight Strait” has been modified to 65' LOA with a hydraulic sport deck lift. Original Manufacturers Retail Cost reportedly approached $950,000 US, the four vessels being assembled in the Carri-Craft Wisconsin factory. Two of the original four are considered no longer in service, the remaining sister ship reportedly resides in California.
This particular yacht was shipped to her first owner in New York and registered as “Fast Cat.” Later renamed “Santa Maria” by her first South Florida owner, she was sold in 2010 to another captain and good friend.
The third owner then moved the vessel to the Myakka River, Sarasota, Florida, where he and his wife ran float boat river tours for tourists and used this yacht as an office/home. Long time liveaboards, the couple renamed their new craft the “Glass Slipper.” She was purchased a fourth time in October 2013 by the present owner and sailed back to the southeast coast of Florida through Lake Okeechobee and the Okeechobee waterway. “Midnight Strait” a name reflecting her illustrious and infamous past. She underwent a color change to midnight blue and was completely refurbished in 2013/2014 for future Caribbean destinations by her present owner and captain.
Powered with a pair of 300hp Cummings, 6 BTA-5.9 M2 turbo. 24” bronze props with just over 1,000 hours of operation SMOH. Fuel Economy and capacity (560 gal. - reportedly est. cruising range 800nm@ 1200rpm and a 15 kW Kohler generator with 2356 hours producing more than enough power for a full complement of guests. A “Go Just About Anywhere” vessel she boasts 3 generous outdoor deck living spaces /large sunning pad and forward outdoor dining for 8 with 2 collapsible tables and sleeps 12 owners and guests. With a 14’ 6” clearance height (from anchor light to waterline) she offers acceptable clearance to most S. Florida bridges, Okeechobee (cross state) waterway and She is “America’s Great Loop” capable if desired.
The interior spaces have been nicely updated and is open and airy. The Master Stateroom is full beam aft with a private enclosed head and shower. The ultimate live aboard vessel, she offers the conveniences of a houseboat and the performance and handling of a long range cat hull. She will accommodate up to 10 additional over night guests.
Welcome aboard the “Midnight Strait” ...enjoy your time.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Main Salon
60 Carri Craft Power Cat Houseboat Galley
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Master Stateroom
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat VIP Stateroom
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Guest Staterooms 3 and 4
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Fly Bridge
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Port Engine
60 Carri-Craft Power Cat Houseboat Starboard Engine
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Listings :
Portsmouth, RI, US $124,900
Osterville, MA, US $109,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $99,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $74,900
Jamestown, RI, US $50,000
Portsmouth, RI, US $90,000
Portsmouth, RI, US $19,500
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request
Brooklin, ME, US $649,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $164,900
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request
Bristol, RI, US $79,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $49,900
Narragansett, RI, US $44,900