2018 DeFever 52 Euro
Yacht price :
Seldom has a yacht been designed with almost as much living area on the outside as in. Both the forward and aft decks are generiously proportioned, and the aft deck can even become an extention of the salon when enclosed with canvas curtains for protection from the elements.
In all, the 52 Euro is built to endure. It'sanother quality offshore cruiser in the DeFever line, where the name says it all.
- 52 Euro
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Arthur DeFever
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 16 ft - 4.88 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 6 in - 1.37 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- John Deere
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 1000 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 350 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Rich hand rubbed teak cabin soles, paneling and cabinetry are featured throughout. The salon is bright and airy with an open floor plan that gives owners the freedom to arrange their selected furniture and entertainment components, or to design built-ins to suit their needs.
Stairs lead from the galley to the spacious master stateroom located amidships. Classic cabinetry, louvered hanging lockers, and mirrored vanity accent the walk-around queen bed with drawer storage below. The ensuite head features VacuFlush toilet and large separate shower stall. All counter tops are granite. A watertight door grants entrance to the engine room. 5”6” headroom and maneuverability improve access and maintenance to all systems.
The forward accommodations may be entered from the master stateroom or by stairs leading from the pilothouse. To port is the guest head with Vacuflush toilet and handheld shower wand. To starboard is storage that may be fitted with full size stackable washer and dryer. The guest stateroom forward may be configured with a traditional V-berth and filler.
The pilothouse fulfills the promise of comfort at sea. Visibility is excellent ahead and abeam. Access to port and starboard side decks and the flybridge is provided, while spiral stairs lead to accommodations below. A raised L-shaped settee with drop-leaf table doubles as a convenient watch berth and appealing retreat for casual dining. The instrument console is efficient and well-appointed to accept the owners’ choice of electronics with ample space for a fixed helm seat. Built to endure, this impressive off-shore cruiser successfully blends comfort and purpose.Galley
The wide and bright galley is located mid-ships just forward of the salon and just aft of the pilot house.
The galley features:
- propane stove with oven
- microwave/convection oven above the cooktop.
- Countertops are granite.
- Broan trash compactor.
- Refrigerator (Tundra T-85 model)
- 2 Solid Teak Bar Stools
- Wooden mini-blinds
Hull & Deck
- Stainless steel caprail strikes
- FRP caprails on deck and Portuguese bridge
- FRP window frames and exterior door frames
- Deck hatches 8" x 13" on Pilothouse hardtop (2)
- Custom stainless fender line holders (6)
- 2" dia. S.S staples on swimplatform
- S.S handrail on transom
- Double anchor roller system
- Divided anchor locker 60/40
- Forward windows washdown system
- Saltwater washdown on forward deck
- Hinged radar arch
- Side boarding gates on Portuguese flybridge (2)
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW in sound shield
- Victron 40 amp battery charger
- (4) 225 amp 12 volt batteries
- (2) 16K BTU (1) 12K BTU Airconditioning Units
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Oil Transfer pump for main engines and gen-set
- Fuel Transfer Pump in Fuel Manifold system
- Morse KE 6 Electronic controls
- Flexible couplings for engine shafts
- Dual Racor filters 75/900
- Side Power SE-170/250 bow thruster
- 50 amp/250 volt shore power cord
- (1) Pompanette Platinum Series helm chair in Pilothouse
- (2) Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs on Flybridge
- Safety Gear
- Nick Jackson 1000 Davit
Wooden mini-blinds and tinted glass are featured in the salon and galley. There is a central vac system. Led ceiling light fixtures are in all cabins. Tube lighting is in the salon, pilot house, engine room and under the bunks. Telephone and TV inlets are found throughout.
The flybridge features a raised L-shaped setee with storage below, a cocktail table and wet bar with icemaker are near the helm station.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Northstar Yacht Sales in affiliation with Atlantic Yacht Works imports and sells DeFever Offshore Cruisers on the East Coast.