2019 Dufour 310 Grand Large
Yacht price :
The Dufour GL 310 embodies the lifestyle that Dufour has infused into its projects over the last 50+ years: it is fast, well-balanced, comfortable and easy to sail.
The idea behind this project was to create a small boat with all the technology, iconic style and comfort of the bigger and luxurious GL models. The result is a boat with great personality characterized by excellent performance, maximum ease of handling, and the timeless elegance of Dufour Yachts.
- 310 Grand Large
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 31 ft - 9.45 meter
- 10 ft 6 in - 3.2 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 3 in - 1.91 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 47 ft 1 in - 14.35 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 19 (Individual), 19 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 42 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 42 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 12 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
INTERIOR PHOTOS IN "OAK"
The Saloon features large settees on both the starboard and port sides with storage under the seats and behind the backrests. The salon table, with built in wine and cutlery storage, is centerline with two folding leafs creating seating for the hungry crew.
The Galley is L-shaped is to port with a two-burner propane stove with oven, a top-opening refrigerator and a S/S sink with mixing tap. The counter tops are Corian.
The Forward cabin features a v-berth and hanging lockers with a full length shelf on both port and starboard sides. This cabin was developed using two doors and removable fill cushions to take full advantage of the available space allowing room for a 6' 6" berth.
The Head is aft on the starboard side. There is a manual toilet, shower, a vanity with molded sink, mirror and cabinet storage.
The aft cabin has a large double berth with a hanging locker.
The standard interior wood work is "Moabi" (shown in the optional "OAK") laminate throughout. The companion way features wide steps with a sliding hatch and door in Plexiglas.
There is a large chart table with tilt-up desk on the starboard side of the companionway.Galley
The L-shaped well lit galley is to port. The S/S sink with Corian counter and has a chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer top and below sink storage. There is a 2-burner gas stove w/oven, a top-loading refrigerator and trash bin. Storage is provided by 2 closed lockers and 1 cabinet above the sink.Cockpit
- Twin Helms with leather covered stainless steel steering wheels
- Removable Helmsman's seats
- Standard bench style cockpit seats
- (1) large side locker with lid to starboard
- Instrumentation on aft end of cockpit coaming
- Life raft locker is aft in the cockpit floor
- Wired for both 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC to separate panels with individual breakers.
- 12v Circuit
- (2) Batteries
- Distribution panel has 12 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
- 12v socket on electrical distribution panel
- (1) isolator per battery set in aft port cabin
- 9/10 Fractional Mast is anodized aluminum with a set of sweptback spreaders
- 3-color masthead light & anchor light
- Boom is anodized aluminum fitted with two continuous reefing lines
- Self-Tacking Jib or Roller furling genoa
- Continuous in s/s single strand cable, chrome plated bronze rigging screws
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.