2019 Dufour 382 GL
Yacht price :
Dufour 382GL can be best described as Spacious, Functional and Modern. Her wide cockpit and spacious swim platform guarantee maximum comfort in all conditions:sailing and at anchor. The modern rig layout with the self-tacking jib and the full batten mainsail delivers maximum performance with minimum effort.
For over 50 years Dufour has embodied a lifestyle for a discerning clientel.
- 382 GL
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 12 ft 7 in - 3.83 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 4 in - 1.93 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 61 ft - 18.59 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 30 (Individual), 30 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 52 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 95 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 12 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Dufour 382 GL is the most flexible model to date, she is available in (6) different layouts. The different versions revolve around your choice of galley, either an L-shaped galley or a side galley. The side galley layouts give you the ability to add a second head. The L-shaped galley layout gives you a larger salon. Both galley configurations can be equipped with (2) or (3) guest cabins. All layouts feature real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi or Oak.Galley
- S/S sink with Corian Covers
- Corian countertops
- 2-burner gas stove
- 12v electric refrigerator
- Wine cellar
- Trash bin
- Hot & cold water with single-lever mix tap
- Plenty of above counter and under counter storage
- Double bed
- Below berth storage
- Removable mattress cover
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Shoe locker
- Cabinets for extra storage
- Double berth
- Double hanging locker w/shelf and rail for coat hangers
- Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle
- Storage at base of hanging locker with hinged lid
- Washable mattress cover
- Cockpit portlight
- Electric sea toilet
- Sink with Corian counter top and storage
- High level cupboard
- Door storage unit with mirror
- Hot & Cold single-lever mixer tap and shower head
- Shower sump pump
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable
chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
Hull & Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 5' 4" or Deep 6' 4"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Helm Wheel
- Helmsman seats
- Engine controls and control panel at helm position
- (2) Compasses on columns
- Instrumentation at helm position
- Teak Cockpit seats w/ Cushions
- Teak wood on stern door and cockpit floor
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit portlight in aft cabin
- Lifeline gates
- Gas locker
- Bib locker
- Cold Shower
- S/S swim ladder
- Laminate Floorboards
- Tall mast upgrade +2’ 3”
- Full Batten Dacron Mainsail with Lazy Bag
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Self-Tacking Dacron Jib
- Jib Furling System
- 2 Cabintop Winches Size T-40
- Cockpit seats in teak
- Electric Windlass
- Cockpit Table
- Helmsman seats
- 110V Shore Power System with Battery charger
- Wine Cellar
- Blind and Screen Package
- Shower sump pump.
- High Stability “L” Shaped Bulb Keel in Cast Iron
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.