2019 Dufour 390 GL
Yacht price :
The Dufour 390 is the new generation of the Dufour Grand Large – the third since the range was launched 2005.
Umberto Felci’s design, with recent innovations directly inspired by the Dufour Exclusive range, stands out with the integrated bulwark and the very elegant hull step. The new design of the deck plan is a subtle balance between timeless elegance, space optimization of each area and ingenious integration of new features, such as the telescopic tender davits hidden aft. The proportions of the coachroof have evolved compared to the previous Grand Larges, which offer now a wider interior volume while preserving wide side-decks - a feature common to all Dufour Yachts.
- 390 GL
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- 13 ft 1 in - 3.99 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 5 in - 1.96 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 30 (Individual), 30 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Dufour 390 GL is available in three different layouts, a (2) Cabins (2) Heads / (3) Cabins (2) Heads / (3) Cabins (3) Heads. The two head versions revolve around an L-shaped galley to starboard and straight settee to port. The (3) Cabin (3) Head version has a side galley to port and an L--settee to starboard. All layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Teak, Moabi or Oak.
Configurations: Side or L-shape, depending on version
- Counters: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Twin Stainless with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Cooktop: 2-burner stove with oven on gimbals, and removable folding protective cover in ‘Corian®
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator
- Storage depending on version
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Berth: 77" × 71" approx.
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage - Below berth and Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- Hanging locker with shelves - Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin unit
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Berth: 78 × 63" approx.
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage: - Storage at base of hanging locker with hinged lid - Double hanging locker with shelf and rail for coat hangers - Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Steering gear access: Hinged removable cover in Moabi
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders, deck stepped
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Lights: Navigation, anchor and masthead lights.
- Furler: Jib roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging is pre-stretched line: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle
- Mainsail: 2 reef points, with battens and stack pak
- Self-tacking jib with UV-protection
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Optional).
Hull and Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 5' 9" or Deep 6' 5"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Molded Bulwarks
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at helm
- Propane Gas locker: In starboard aft
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in a dedicated locker.
- Shower: Both cold and hot water
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Dufour 390 GL