2019 Dufour 412 GL
Yacht price :
With her new look and new equipment, the Dufour 412 has all the attributes of an exceptional yacht. Designed for the discerning cruiser/racer this boat will not disappoint.
With a fast hull, stunning looks and space above and below decks, the Dufour 412 is an excellent boat for offshore cruising in comfort or racing on a weekend at the club.
- 412 GL
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 41 ft - 12.5 meter
- 13 ft 9 in - 4.19 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 8 in - 2.03 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 40 (Individual), 40 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 13 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Dufour 412 GL is available in (3) different layouts, raging from (2) Cabins (1) Head to (2) or (3) cabins with two heads. All versions revolve around an L-shaped galley to starboard and a very comfortable salon. The salon has a u-shaped settee to port with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table. A straight settee is starboard and can be converted to a split seat with a chart/end table in the middle. All layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi or Oak.Galley
- The L-shaped well lit galley is to starboard.
- Sink: Stainless, double sink with Corian® synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pressurized water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas Stove: 2-burner cooktop with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator : 12 volt Top loading
- 3-door under-sink cabinets with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Double Berth - Pullman or V-berth
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: Below berth and cubby-hole along side of hull.
- Hanging locker with shelve
- Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Manual sea toilet
- Hot and cold water, chrome plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head
- Sink with vanity and Corian counter top
- Large Mirror
- Large Double Berth: 78" × 63" approx.
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage:--Hanging locker with double door with shelf.Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Soundproofing:Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in ACorian®C synthetic resin.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: electric sump pump.
- Vanity: open with shelf
- Large mirror
- Shower grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening side port.
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable
chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 5' 10" or Deep 6' 8"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Fold Out Sun Bed
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker: In starboard aft
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker.
- Shower: In port stern locker
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Refrigerator
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.