2019 Dufour 430 GL
Yacht price :
The 430 Grand Large is the next generation of Dufour Grand Large hulls.
The signature of Umberto Felci, with the recent innovations inspired from the Dufour Exclusive range, is distinguished by the bulwarks integration and the magnificent hull recess. Furthermore, the important front volume and modern aft chines make this hull more spacious and add to her performance.
- 430 GL
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- NEW MODEL
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 14 ft 1 in - 4.29 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 10 in - 2.08 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 50 (Individual), 50 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 115 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The New Dufour 430 GL is available in (2) different layouts, a (3) Cabins (2) Head and (4) cabins with (2) heads. The forward galley, like her bigger sisters the 460 & 520, is featured in the (3) cabin (2) head layout. The (4) cabin layout features a side galley. The salon in the forward galley layout has an L-shaped settee to starboard with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table. The aft end of the L-settee can be converted into a Nav Station when needed. A love seat style straight settee can be found opposite to port. All layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi, Teak or Oak.Galley
The forward Galley galley is can be found on our New 430 and on up through our the GL and Exclusive model lines. The functionality and use of space has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Just forward of the salon, you find the full beam galley. The S/S sink with Corian covers has a brushed stainless single lever mixer tap and below sink storage. There is a 3-burner gas stove with oven and grill. The Refrigerator/freezer is drawer style to starboard. There is space for an optional microwave oven. There is a trash bin to port. Cabinets above and below provide plenty of storage.Forward Cabin
- Large Centerline Double Berth: 78" × 63" approx.
- En-suite Head
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: -Below berth, cubby-hole alongside hull, two tidy pockets, book shelve
- Water tank: Below berth
- Manual sea toilet and vanity(Optional electric)
- Vanity Sink: Polyester bowl with ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin top
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: electric sump pump.
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening port.
- Large Double Berth: 80" × 63" approx.
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
--Hanging locker with double door with shelf.
--Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: vanity unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic resin.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Stall Shower
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Jib roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched running rigging including: main and jib halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheet, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Self-tacking jib on furler with UV-protection.
- Optional Genoa with winches and adjustable tracks available
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 5' 9" or Deep 6' 10"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds (2) backstay chainplates
Safety harness "D-rings" in cockpit floor 2 backstay chainplates
Mooring cleats: (6) aluminum cleats, (4) mooring & (2) spring
Rubbing strips:(6) stainless, on the hull by cleats at the sheerline
Mainsheet Traveler: On coach roof with adjusting car.
Self Tacking jib track.
Downhaul: With multi-purchase tackle and cascade.
Pulleys: (2) single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
Deck organizers: (2) deck organizers for halyard returns.
(1) Halyard winches on coachroof. (optional additional winch and electric)
(2) Optional Genoa/Jib Sheet winches on cockpit coamings (optional electric)
(2) rows of jam cleats port / starboard
- Optional Retractable davits
The New 430 cockpit is the perfect balance between functionality and elegance. The huge aft door reveals a swim platform at anchor and ensures maximum safety sailing when it’s closed
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Fold out sun beds
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather-wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in a dedicated locker.
- Shower: In stern locker
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.