OverviewHell Cat is a 2002 44' Endeavour Trawler Cat with numerous updates and upgrades. She offers twin 240 hp Yanmar main engines, low-hour Westerbeke 6.5 kW generator (2015), satellite TV system, air-conditioned upper deck, main deck level master stateroom and updated interior upholstery. Endeavour Trawler Cat's unique running gear arrangement offers fantastic propeller and rudder protection. She has been maintained by Zimmerman Marine since 2013 and is Great Loop capable.
Descriptions44' Endeavour Vessel Walkthrough
From the aftdeck, you can step down onto either swimplatform, walk out either wide side deck or step into the covered upper deck/helm area. Once inside the upper deck, you will find L-shaped seating with a folding teak table port aft, helm port forward, benchseat starboard aft and side deck access doors on each side forward. Walk forward and step down into the salon to find wrap-around seating, two stools and a hi/lo folding teak table starboard forward, master stateroom entry forward, benchseat to port, galley and guest stateroom entry port aft and starboard guest stateroom entry starboard aft. Engine room access is via each guest stateroom hinged berth.
The headroom in the salon is 6'6", 6' in the master stateroom, 6'6" in the master stateroom head, 6'7" in the galley, 6'4" in each guest stateroom and 6'6" at the helm. The master stateroom berth is 6'8" long and each guest stateroom berth is 6'5" long.
44' Endeavour Accommodations
Hell Cat offers a full-beam master stateroom on the main deck with an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and two guest staterooms, both with a queen size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard amidships.
44' Endeavour Salon
The salon offers wrap-around seating (New cushions in 2018) with hi/lo folding teak table and two stools starboard forward, benchseat to port, entertainment center port aft, desk port forward, storage cabinetry starboard aft, vinyl teak & holly sole, 4 large windows with Oceanair shades, overhead hatch with Oceanair shade, and fans.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Galley
The down galley is to port.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer (2015) - Sharp microwave oven - Hillerange 2-burner propane cooktop - Gibraltar solid surface countertop - Double stainless steel sinks - Storage cabinets and drawers - Vinyl teak & holly sole - Portlight - Tundra freezer in the salon - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and on the upper deck with the original fixed folding table reinstalled.
44' Endeavour Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is forward on the main deck and offers a centerline queen sized berth, 2 overhead hatches with Oceanair shades, forward window with an Oceanair shade, fan, hanging locker, nightstands, vinyl teak & holly sole, separate storage/laundry room and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights with Clozures shades, shelf, fan, hanging locker, storage drawers and reading light.
The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard forward of the starboard guest stateroom.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights with Clozures shades, reading light, fan, hanging locker, storage drawers and shelf. There is additional storage in the companionway.
The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard and forward of the guest stateroom.
To view a 360 degree photo of the starboard guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Laundry
- Splendide 2000 washer/dryer
44' Endeavour Upper Deck
The upper deck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, sun shades, snap on Weathermax covers for all four sides, Carrier Air V air conditioning/heating system, overhead hatch, non-skid deck, fans, 2 Todd helm seats, AFI windshield wipers, benchseat starboard, L-shaped seating with a folding teak table port aft (Original fixed folding table in storage and included) and side deck access doors.
To view a 360 degree photo of the upper deck, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
44' Endeavour Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, generator access, storage cabinets, fresh water, hot/cold shower, 40 lb propane tank storage locker and side deck access on each side.
44' Endeavour Audio/Visual Equipment
- KVH TV1 Tracvision satellite TV system (2016)
- Glomex TV antenna and gain control panel in the salon - Samsung flat screen TV in the salon (2015)
- Sony MEX-M70 BT stereo/CD player in the salon with remote control on the upper deck
- Memorex DVD player in the salon
44' Endeavour Electronics
- Simrad Radar (2015)
- Simrad multi-function display (2015)
- Simrad RS35 VHF (2015)
- Horizon Intrepid VHF in the salon
- Simrad AIS (2015) - Simrad Forwardscan depth finder (2015)
- Raytheon ST5000+ autopilot - Raytheon ST60 depth finder - Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass - Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
44' Endeavour Electrical System
- Westerbeke L3E 6.5 kW generator (2015) with approximately 232 hours - 50 and 30 amp shore power cords - Blue Sea battery switches - Heart Interface Pathmaker battery combiner
- Hitachi 60 amp alternator on port and 55 amp alternator on starboard
- Paneltronics electrical panels
44' Endeavour Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 hp main engines with approximately 1,775 hours - ZF Hurth HSW630-H1 gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Tides SureSeal dripless shaft seals - Hynautic hydraulic steering system - Reverso oil change system - Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Carrier Air V air conditioning/heating unit on the upper deck - King electric heating system
- Attwood stainless steel 10.5 gallon water heater (2017)
- Dirt Devil CV1500 central vacuum system
- Vacuflush heads - Engine room heaters
- Maintenance records - Annual maintenance on mains and generator completed in June 2019
44' Endeavour Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot controls - Ultra plow anchor with approximately 150' of 7/16" anchor chain - Spare Delta anchor
- Stainless steel rails - Bow pulpit rail seats - Stainless steel deck hardware - Non-skid decks - Foredeck deck storage box - Foredeck below-deck storage lockers - Foredeck benchseats - Dock water connection - Fresh water hot/cold shower - Stainless steel swim ladders - All three deck hatches were replaced in 2018
44' Endeavour Tender
- Walker Bay 10' RIB with steering console and custom canvas cover (2015)
- Tohatsu 9.8 hp outboard (2015)
- Lester Power tender davits
44' Endeavour Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers - Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- AFI horns - Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery System - Rule bilge pumps - Safe
44' Endeavour Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings - Ship's bell - Whale artwork in the salon
Additional Units Included
Northstar Yacht Sales, LLC is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Curtis Stokes & Associates.