2019 Dufour 460 GL
Yacht price :
The Dufour 460GL, the latest model in the range, is the successor of the great Dufour 445 and 450GL.
The Dufour 460 is the ultimate outcome of the GL range renewal. Comfortable for family cruising and fast enough for racing weekends at the Club. The new addition to Dufour's Grand Large Series will not disappoint
- 460 GL
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 46 ft 5 in - 14.15 meter
- 14 ft 9 in - 4.5 meter
- Draft - max:
- 7 ft 2 in - 2.19 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 55 (Individual), 55 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 13 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The New Dufour 460 GL is available in (3) different layouts, ranging from (3) Cabins (2) Head to (4) cabins with (4) heads. The forward galley, like her bigger sisters the 520 & 560, is featured in the (3) cabin (2) head layout. Both of the other layouts feature a side galley. The salon in the forward galley layout has an L-shaped settee to starboard with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table. The aft end of the L-settee can be converted into a Nav Station when needed. A love seat style straight settee can be found opposite to port. All layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi or Oak.
The forward Galley galley is found on our 460. The functionality and use of space has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Just forward of the salon, you find the full beam galley. The S/S sink with Corian covers has a brushed stainless single lever mixer tap and below sink storage. There is a 3-burner gas stove with oven and grill. The Refrigerator/freezer is drawer style to port. There is space for an optional microwave oven. There is a trash bin to port. Cabinets above and below provide plenty of storage. In the four cabin version, it is equipped with a side galley.
- Large Centerline Double Berth
- En-suite Head
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: -Below berth, cubby-hole alongside hull, two tidy pockets, book shelve
- (2) Hanging locker with shelves
- Water tank: Below berth
Forward Master Head
The head is divided into two independent spaces, one with shower and washbasin, the other with toilets and washbasin.
- Manual sea toilet and vanity to starboard (Optional electric)
- Vanity Sink: Polyester bowl with 'Corian®' synthetic resin top
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: electric sump pump.
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Grating: 'Corian®' synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening port.
- Separate shower and basin to port
- Large Double Berth: 80" × 55" approx.
- Mattress: 4" thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
--Hanging locker with double door with shelf.
--Cubby-hole along hull liner with a fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from the adjoining engine compartment.
Aft Head (s)
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: vanity unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic resin.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
Rigging & Sails
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable
chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
Hull & Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 6' 4" or Deep 7' 2"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds (2) backstay chainplates
Safety harness "D-rings" in cockpit floor 2 backstay chainplates
Mooring cleats: (6) aluminum cleats, (4) mooring & (2) spring
Rubbing strips:(6) stainless, on hull by cleats at the sheerline
Mainsheet Traveler: On coach roof with adjusting car.
Genoa tracks: With adjustable lead cars.
Downhaul: With multi-purchase tackle and cascade.
Pulleys: (2) single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
Deck organizers: (2) deck organizers for halyard returns.
(1) Halyard winches on coachroof. (optional additional winch and electric)
(2) Genoa/Jib Sheet winches on cockpit coamings (optional electric)
(2) rows of jam cleats port / starboard
The vast D460 cockpit is the perfect balance between functionality and elegance. Spaces perfection ensures to anyone the best cruising ever. The wide sunbeds with thick cushions provide unequaled comfort while the ergonomic steering position makes sailing the most enjoyable possible. The huge aft door reveals a swim platform at anchor, whereas it ensures maximum safety at sailing when it's closed
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Fold out sun beds
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather-wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in a dedicated locker.
- Shower: In a stern locker
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Refrigerator
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Listings :
Bristol, RI, US $69,900
Jamestown, RI, US $50,000
Portsmouth, RI, US $164,900
Brooklin, ME, US $649,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $60,000
Portsmouth, RI, US $74,900
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request
Portsmouth, RI, US $90,000
Jamestown, RI, US $38,500
Portsmouth, RI, US $19,500
Osterville, MA, US $109,900
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request